About Platinum Heating & Cooling, LLC
Serving Northwest Arkansas
Working for a small heating and cooling company in NWA, Rob Sult realized that the home services industry was not providing the customer service experience that had come to be part of his core. He set out to make a change.
Rob had a few things going for him. A vast education in HVAC including a degree, NATE senior analyst award, and 15 years of providing service excellence. He has earned and maintains a master license in HVAC and Plumbing.
Rob's driving force includes community service and serving others.
Platinum Heating and Cooling is a premiere provider of residential home services including heating, air conditioning, heat pumps, geothermal and indoor air quality. Installing and servicing these products creates improved comfort, energy efficiency, reliability, peace of mind and cleaner , fresher, healthier air.
Our target clients are seeking the best value for the best price, not just the cheapest.
Our goal is to become the best NWA provider of all HVAC related services while maintaining the profitability necessary to maintain the level of service we are committed to and to give back to the community we serve.
1) Client's wants and needs are always number one! | We meet their needs by listening and following through with all of our commitments and keeping our promises.
2) Provide Excellent Service! | We are committed to our clients receiving a level of service and value that exceeds their expectations and experience they have had with other companies. We believe that our "whatever it takes" attitude will cause our clients to share their experience with Platinum Heating and Cooling with their friends and family.
3) Team Leaders | We are developing top team leaders by attracting highly skilled and trained talent in NWA. We do this by providing top pay, benefits and a path to success by developing future leaders through training passionate people.
4) Business Ethics | We not only believe in integrity, morality, honesty and honourably; we practice it every day. We see ourselves as a role model for ourselves and our community.
5) Our Promise | To exercise and apply our core principles on a daily basis in every way possible. We also strive to make a positive difference to the community we serve.
Our Core Values are what and who we are. They are the driving force behind each of our daily decisions when choosing new team members. Team members know the importance of maintaining our values. We believe that when team members embrace our values that our clients and our community benefit too.
Core Values and what they mean to us:
Attitude | A smile, client respect and a "whatever it takes" attitude.
Integrity | Doing what is right even when no one is looking.
Community Service | Participating in community activities that make the world and the people in it better.
Teamwork | Working together for the good of all while holding each other accountable.
For us to be successful we must achieve these three successes:
Clients Clients are number one. Without them nothing would be possible.
Team Members Team members must be happy with the team environment. If team members are happy, they will make our clients happy.
The Team The team must make its goals to avoid letting both the client and the team members down.
For Service You Expect & Quality You Deserve
Call 479/245-HEAT (4328) or 479/245-COOL (2665)
Arkansas State License 1613020 - Fully Insured
For more information about Platinum Heating & Cooling, LLC
AirConditioning | Heating | Clean Air Systems
Our Guarantees | About Us | Contact Us